Q&A Forums

Breakdown Plague Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
jdclassen
Posted: Oct 22, 2016 06:23 PM
Breakdown Plague
We have been plagued with breakdowns over the last several months. Everything from hose heat issues, proportioners, filters clogged, bad foam, water in foam, air compressors, mixers. You name it we are having issues with everything, even with one machine which is less than 6 months old. we have 3 truck mounted rigs, and all have had problems. we spray .5 lb, 1 lb and 2 lb closed cell foams. Our installers are all certified most with 3-5 yrs exp and one with 10 yrs exp., but they are all blaming each other for their poor maintenance. Is there a list of standard daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance items that I need to have our installers fill out and report? I have spoken with several other contractors, who just don't break down like we do. Something has to be changed.
Rodger
Posted: Oct 26, 2016 02:16 PM
I have a standard maintenance schedule that I use to do all my maintenance on equipment.
It covers everything from the proportioning unit to the generator,compressor,pumps,gun,etc.
I would be happy to share it, just get me your contact information.
Dakotafoamboy
Posted: Oct 26, 2016 06:15 PM
I had a rash of breakdowns this year too. I think a lot of mine came from just being slower this year and the rig sitting more. It can happen to the best of us.
jdclassen
Posted: Oct 27, 2016 06:01 PM
Rodger,
I guess there is not a private messaging section on this board. just e-mail me at jdclassen@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Titan_Applicators
Posted: Nov 16, 2016 05:10 AM
Rodger,

Would you mind sharing your maintenance schedule with me, also?

Thanks for your consideration!

service@titanapplicators.com
Zach Bridge
Posted: Feb 17, 2017 01:31 PM
Rodger or others with his maintenance schedule,

I am also interested in this schedule and would be grateful if one of you would share with me as well.

Thank you!

Zacharybridge@gmail.com
Kyle & Son
Posted: Feb 18, 2017 12:14 PM
Rodger,

I too would like a copy of the maintenance schedule you have created.

Thanks for the help!

kjames@kyleandson.com
Riley SPF
Posted: Apr 23, 2017 07:16 PM
can anyone advise me on the best rig to buy? Graco or PMC? im in Texas and looking at Marvel out of houston or Profoam to build my rig, it will be my first rig and im not sure what to get, i think I will get a 20' bumper pull or a goose neck thats still up in the air as well. looking for solid advise,
Jjnsn

Jay Johnson

National Sales Manager

CJ Spray Inc.

Posted: Apr 24, 2017 07:59 PM
Riley,

CJ Spray is a top 20 Graco distributor and well as a leading PMC distributor.. We currently build spray foam rigs and staff several technician to help you excel in the spray foam industry. Take a look at our websites, cjspray.com, and cjsprayrigs.com. We build rigs to your specific needs and include training to ensure a successful start to your new business. Or you could contact me at 888-257-7729.

Jay Johnson
National Sales Manager
beringstar
Posted: Sep 12, 2017 05:57 AM
jdclassen. Email anytime to discuss jesse@beringstarkc.com
ShaneM
Posted: Nov 16, 2017 02:34 PM
@ RILEY, Call Robin at Intech in Arlington, 817.522.7060
Maintenance schedule emailed.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.