Q&A Forums

Advise Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Riley SPF
Posted: Apr 23, 2017 07:19 PM
Advise
looking to start a spray foam company, not sure what equipment to get Graco or PMC. i am in Texas and want a Solid Company to build my rig, Any Suggestions? I will focus on New homes and exisiting homes, maybe a few roofs. thinking about a 20' bumper pull or a goose neck not sure. Thoughts. Thanks
AirEquipment
Jason Weber Director of Marketing Air Equipment and Repair, Inc.
Posted: Apr 24, 2017 01:21 PM
Good morning. We are a Graco and PMC distributor out of San Antonio. We build custom spray foam rigs to your specifications. Give ma a call if you would like to talk further about getting a rig. 1-800-677-3487
Jjnsn

Jay Johnson

National Sales Manager

CJ Spray Inc.

Posted: Apr 24, 2017 07:57 PM
Riley,

CJ Spray is a top 20 Graco distributor and well as a leading PMC distributor.. We currently build spray foam rigs and staff several technician to help you excel in the spray foam industry. Take a look at our websites, cjspray.com, and cjsprayrigs.com. We build rigs to your specific needs and include training to ensure a successful start to your new business. Or you could contact me at 888-257-7729.

Jay Johnson
National Sales Manager
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Apr 27, 2017 12:13 PM
As a new person to SPF, you will want to partner with a company near you. Service and support is as important as price on a rig. We have locations in Arlington and San Antonio, call if I can help 817.522.7060.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.